Tuesday 12 October 2010

Music and School magazine cover...

These images help me in the design process for both of the magazines that I am designing (the school and music magazine). These images have told me what sort of magazines are out there already, and how individuality is essential when it comes to designing a new magazine. They also introduced me to new styles of presentation and how the different target audiences will vary the style in which the magazine has be layed out. This research also allows me to see what factors make the magazine eye-catching and appealing to the audience. It demonstrates how you have to adapt certain aspects of the magazine to make it more suited for the audience in which it is intended. It also has given me an in depth idea of what is essenstial on a front page of a music magazine (as well as the school magazine). For instance, it is obvious how: barcodes, prices, issusue dates, images, titles etc... all play a vital role in making the magazine what it is through providing information such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment